Monday, October 21, 2013

Writer Anniversaries

Hello Beauties,

August, September and October have been extremely busy months, as I have also launched my own business - For Sanity's Sake Products (homemade natural bath and body products).

During the last three months, I forgot (I apologize) to acknowledge two of our Beauty VIP's for their hard-work, dedication and creativity.



As of August 2013, I recognize Beauty VIP Lainey for her One Year Anniversary with Beauty O'holic. As of October 2013, I recognize Beauty VIP Lindsey J for her One Year Anniversary with Beauty O'holic. (You both will be contacted individually with a Award Button.)

Thank you Beauties!
You are inspiring individuals with the love of beauty and fashion.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the launch of your business! I love to see women use their creativity and I will definitely be checking out your site.

    Happy Anniversary to Lainey & Lindsey!

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...