Thursday, October 17, 2013

Gypsy Body


Now, I'm not going to promise you that this is or was every how gypsy women got their perfect bodies, but I can say with some certainty that at one point it was pretty common. Now their is even a branch off of belly dancing inspired by the gypsies.

Belly dancing is something I have just recently started doing. There are many different kinds nad most of the time they all end out blending together anyways. But that means there are basic moves seen in every branch off of belly dancing.

There are many amazing benefits to belly dancing, it is a great cardio workout, helps tone the abs, butt and thighs, improve balance, sleep and digestion. It is also normally super easy to do! But best of all, the outfits are adorable!


Out of all the "at home" videos I have rented, I find "Godess Life's Cardio Belly Dance" to be the best to help me learn! Out of the past two weeks, I have been belly dancing ~ I have noticed a huge change in my body. I am feeling healthier, have more energy and getting a set of abs that crunches could not provide me!



Did you know...it is said gypsies used to wash their face with rainwater for a perfect complexion! Nowadays, it is said they use the mornings dew. Do I believe it? Not really, but I think it is an awesome fact!



Start learning Belly Dance!

~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...