Friday, October 04, 2013

Geek is the New Chic


Hello girls, it is Geek Chic Week at Beauty O'holic, so I thought I would add to the fun. I searched the internet and found some super cute stuff for the inner geek in you:



A smart and sexy woman.




Some Great Accessories


Awe...we <3 you too!


Stepping out Mario Style, Custom Chucks




Amazing Necklace



Fantasy Wear

"I'm going to Comic~Con"


Are These DIY???


Tron Inspired


Get your popcorn out and watch some Star Wars.
Wookie Approved

Not just for the ladies, don't want the men to feel left out.





I have to LOL everytime I see this

See you soon

Lindsey A. Jones
Writing for The Stylista by SC

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted a pair of faux geeky glasses. I dont wear glasses or contacts but I like how they look sometimes.
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...