Friday, October 04, 2013

Geek Chic Fashion - Novelty Tees

Written By: Shannon Boyce


Geek is in. Wherever you turn, you'll find "Talk Nerdy To Me" t-shirts, Hello Kitty iPhone cases, mustache printed everything and Star Trek memorabilia. Why? Finally nerdy is cool! If you're anything like me, this is a wonderful thing. Growing up, I wasn't the coolest kid - to say the least. I always felt shy and awkward. Plus, I was unapologetically passionate about the things that I loved...geeky things, included. But now, half the things I was picked on for loving while I was growing up are popular. Things have certainly changed!

So, now that geeks are ruling the world, how can you take geek and make it chic? It's all about fashion. Any the novelty t-shirt is the best way to bring a little geek chic into your wardrobe.



Are you a super hero fan? Love comic books? Can't get enough of The Big Bang Theory? There's a novelty shirt for that! That's right, the novelty tee has been around for decades. It is super stylish - and it lets your personality shine through! Plus, the novelty tee is a great way to express some of your (awesomely geeky) interests. Channel your favorite things into your fashion. Not only will it look great, but it will make you feel like a million bucks.


When it comes to looking geek chic, styling is everything. Sure, you can just wear a novelty tee and a pair of jeans...but why not kick it up a notch? Make your shirt fashionable by pairing it with a fitted blazer, a coloured pair of skinny jeans, or even wear it with a sexy leather skirt. This will let your inner fashionista shine - while show casting your unforgettably cool novelty tee.

Remember, the easiest way to make your shirt look great it to focus on adding accessories. This will effortlessly take your look from geek to chic! There is something flawlessly fashionable about adding a bold statement necklace, a dangly pair of earrings, a wide belt, or some sky-high stilettos. Get creative and find the style that best represents you.


Make the most of your wardrobe by incorporating fun, flirty novelty tees into your look. With each unique piece you wear, you'll be standing out for all the right reasons!

-Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I don't have many of these I have to be honest but I do think they look cute on some people.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...