Sunday, October 13, 2013

Boho & Gypsy Week

Hello Beauties,

My Beauty VIP's really have a list of things for you to read from this week. I loved reading everyone's post (as I always do), but there was just something about this week.



Boho & Gypsy, to me, is very similar to Boho-Chic. The two fashion trends can be confused for each other, if the person picking out clothes from racks doesn't know much about fashion.


Boho-Chi is a style of female fashion drawing on various bohemian and hippie influences. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Nicole Richie are popular actresses know for their boho-fashion sense. Yes, Boho is an abbreviation of Bohemian; Chic was borrowed from the French and has come to mean stylish or elegant. If you want a history lesson on Boho and Gypsy fashion trends, Google it! :)


Boho features large sunglasses, flowing skirts, boots and loose jumpers, among other things.










  




1 comment:

  1. Wow, This is really an interesting blog as it focuses on the very important topic. i came to know about so many things or tips. I love this post. I glad to read it and pictures are so nice. Thank you so much for posting your post. I still waiting for your next post....

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...