Friday, September 13, 2013

Tim Mcgraw

Hello Beauties,

One word: WOW!



Samuel Timothy McGraw is an American singer, songwriter and actor.


He is the tri-fecta!


Even though he became a huge hit when I was only 6,
I became a fan of his hit song "Live Like You Were Dying."

Out of all of his music and movies,
I believe he writes his songs from his soul!


After meeting his long time love of his life,
Faith Hill,
his music soared!

"Live Like You Were Dying" (one of my favorite songs) released in 2004, later became County Music Award's Single of the Year is dedicated to his father - Tug McGraw (baseball player) - who died of a brain tumor earlier in the year.


And so did the Barbie and Ken dolls inspired by Tim and Faith.

If you are not a fan of country music,
you would have seen Tim McGraw pursuing his growing acting career - as he has been in:

Flicka - 2006
Four Christmases - 2008
The Blind Side - 2009
plus many more!

He is a great guy all around - great wife - three beautiful daughters - a rewarding careers - a gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...