Thursday, September 12, 2013

Taylor Hanson

Written By: Shannon Boyce


I've always had celebrity crushes...even when I was young. My first? Joey Lawrence. There was somethung about his long, wavy hair that made me positively swoon! After that, there was Jordan Knight, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, and a raft of others. I was a bit boy crazy, to say the least. Now that I'm olderm I confess: I still have celebrity crushes. And lots of them. Some things never change...


Another thing that hasn't changed? My biggest celebrity crush. It's been the exact same since I was ten years old. Who is it? Taylor Hanson. Yup, the middle brother from the uber-successful pop-rock band, Hanson. (If you need a refresher, check out the music videos for MMMBop, Penny & Me, or Get The Girl Back on YouTube.)


I can still vividly remember the first time I laid eyes on Taylor. My sister and I were sitting in the basement when the video for MMMBop came on. On a normal day, my alt-rock loving sibling would have changed the channel faster thana you could blink. But on this day, she was distracted, talking on the phone with a friend. This left me to fall madly in love! I watched that music video in complete and total awe. My life was forever changed in that moment. Not only did Hanson become my favorite band (which they still are to this day) - but alsom Taylor Hanson became the only man for me.

What makes Taylor Hanson so hot? Well, it might have something to do with that goegeous blonde hair...now shorter, but still just as sexy. Or maybe it's his warm, genuine smile. My favorite feature, though, has to be those piercing blue eyes! They are positively striking.


If the exterior wasn't enough to cement Taylor as my ultimate celebrity crush, there is of course, his talent to consider! As a member of Hanson, he's sold over 16 million records, released 11 albums, and toured the world. What could be hotter than that? Well, how about the fact that he's a dedicated family man? He and his wife, Natalie, hae been married since 2000 and have five (yes, five!) children together.


Taylor Hanson is hot...plain and simple! My celebrity crush may not be on the cover of every teen magazine anymore, but he's talented, passionate, and driven...and nothing is hotter than that.

~Shannon

1 comment:

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...