Thursday, September 19, 2013

TanTastic

Hey guys,

Tan is a product which I have a love/hate relationship with. Often, I find myself reaching for my favourite new product on a night out. I have used this product so many times since I purchased it a few weeks ago.



This tan has my pros and cons:
  1. It is only available in Ireland and the UK.
  2. It streaks when water hits it.
  3. It smells amazing.
  4. It leaves a colour even when its washed off.
  5. It doesn't come off easily.
This is now my go to tan product and I couldn't imagine not having it.


Enjoy your day

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...