Sunday, September 01, 2013

Right On Pointe Week

Hello Beauties,

This week is inspired by Ballet.

Who hasn't enjoyed ballet in at least some point of their life?




Here is the final scene from the popular ballet movie: Center Stage




No matter what age you started saying "I want ballet slippers",
you knew you were going to be hooked for the rest of your life.

Many of you actually attended one or even quite a few lessons
after begging your parents repeatedly.

Those who secretly said "I want ballet slippers and be a ballerina"
and made their dream a reality,
congratulations on being dedicated, strong and beautiful inside and out.


While small children look absolutely darling in pink tutu's
while copying their teachers every move from stage left,
it takes real spirit and dedication to make it to pointe shoes.


While many dancers don't make it into the professional world as a dancer,
you're still beautiful to us.

Remember:
Dance with your Heart and no one can touch you!

Please tell us about your experiences as a dancer (self taught or trained)!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ballet, I have always wanted to see Swan Lake and the Nutcracker.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the Nutcracker!

    Thanks for stopping by Erica!

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...