Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Raspberry Smokey Eye

Hello Ladies,

Looking for a smokey eye with a twist? See what's making its way on the Runway for Fall 2013.



No matter what angle you start from when applying raspberry to your eyes,
you will look stunning.

Just remember that raspberry comes in many shades depending on the company - some look more pink, while others look more purple.

Want this look? Simply blend a raspberry eye shadow through the lower lash line in a downward motion.


Or apply a small amount and enhance your eyes.


Instead of creating a regular smokey eye,
add some raspberries!

See - simply stunning!



See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meredith - I love your blog!

    I think the raspberry look is going to be big for fall - it's definitely on my list to try out on my next night out. Plus, this color seems like it would flatter most skin tones and eye colors! And it will pop against fall's huge emerald trend :)

    Marissa (http://glitterorgold.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marissa! Thanks for stopping by. Thank you so much, I can't take all the credit...my Beauty VIP's are the blessings.

      Delete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...