Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pink Parfait

Hello Beauties,

Over the weekend, a friend of mine gave me a sample of a lip gloss that she thought would look good on me....hmmm, need to remember not to let her pick makeup out for me ever again.

So, this lip gloss...


Great texture. No-shimmer - which works for me,
but shimmer is good for a girl's night out!

So, I received this product in it's sample form:


Googled the product online and did a little research
before trying the product (which is out of character for myself).

Honestly, I thought this color would look pretty good on me...
but you be the judge...


I don't think it's quite my...color.

By the way,
this is the only look I could make wearing this color
that didn't make me look like a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...