Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Product Week

Hello Beauties,

This week is about NEW PRODUCTS!

Each of our Beauty V.I.P.'s has recently purchased an item off of the beauty shelves and wrote a review either before using it (determining how they will like the product before using it) or review the product before they have finished it.

Most reviews you read on the World Wide Web are posted after the product is completely empty...this week I wanted to be different.

This week has a wide range of products and prices...some you may think are out of your price range, but not to worry...the high brand name items with $$$ price tags - weren't so $$$ when purchased for this week's pre-reviews! You'll see what I mean...stick around!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...