Thursday, September 26, 2013

Neutrogena vs Target

Hello Ladies,


While I was in Target this past week, I noticed that their store brand Up & Up has a similar product to Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub (which I have been using for a few years now).


I am a true believer about saving money, when possible (my wallet likes me better, haha). Neutrogena rings up for $4.59, while Target's Up & Up rings up for $2.40 less than Neutrogena's product - without being in the clearance basket.


Smell - Similar. Consistency - Slightly Different. I am okay with that. I haven't had any break outs due to a product swap. It still gets the job done! So, are you paying for a brand name? I had to break it to ya, but sure you are.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...