Friday, September 20, 2013

Louis Vuitton ~ Amazing Find

Hello Beauties,

I, amazingly found one of the best great steals I have ever been able to find...well, my mom found. We went thrift shopping - the best way to find designer brands for incredibly low prices. I am always finding Armani jackets, Channel earrings, etc - and yes, the real products - not knock offs.




The purse that my mother found while shopping at Goodwill
is very similar to this (picture above).

I looked it up online when I returned home...it's a Speedy
(for those who don't know what this is...it is the style of purse).

A Louis Vuitton Speedy purse runs for about $750 each.


I also took a picture of my receipt:


YES!

I only spent $14.30 on a $750 Louis Vuitton Speedy purse!

Now,
that's a great steal!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT? seriously? My Prada bag that I bought a few months ago cost almost 2 grand and you spent $14??? Wow I didn't know Goodwill had things like that, I dontate to Goodwill but I have never shopped there! Nice purchase! I am going to have to rethink how I shop now lol

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erica, Yeah! I was just as surprised as you! My mother taught me well when it comes to shopping for amazing steals!

      Delete
  2. Louis Vuitton is amazing, seriously love that brand.

    Willie
    hyp HY850 Towel Co

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...