Wednesday, September 04, 2013

How To Nail It

Nails are something which instantly improve your appearance. Some people bite their nails, a habit hard to break, believe me. Others have claws which are incredibly hard to maintain. A medium size nail is perfect to create lots of different art styles on. A style which is so easy to create, and perfect for any age is pastel pink with studs/diamonds, or glitter. A perfect Ballet inspired nail creation.

Take a look at some of these.






(images courtesy of Tumblr & Pinterest)

~Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...