Monday, September 16, 2013

Hask Placenta Hot Creme Leave In Hair Treatment Tube



Hask Placenta Hot Creme Treatment is a Leave-In creme that when heated repairs and treats severely damaged hair from roots to ends.

Pros:
  • It's super cheap
  • You get a lot of uses out of it (assuming your hair isn't super long or you don't lather it in)
  • There are a lot of options to choose from (I used olive oil & damage repair)
Cons:
  • There is alcohol in it. I try very hard not to put any type of alcohol based products on my hair since it can be drying to the hair.
Aftermath:
After I used this product, I will admit that my hair felt amazing. The results lasted 3-4 days and I am very pleased with this product. I will be honest and say that I used a lot less of this treatment than was recommended.

They make great gifts or stocking stuffers for those of you who are already thinking about Christmas!

~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...