Wednesday, September 25, 2013

GeoGirl GR8 Lip Shine - Fruit Punch Review

Hello Beauties,


I am sure there are many of you that have walked into any store and instantly something caught your eye - enough for you to say "Oooh."



That has happened to me - more than a few times. Well, I purchased this little item a few months ago and I'm finally getting around to the mini pile of reviews that are sitting on my desk. My original plan was to put this in a future giveaway, but I finally caved. I just had to try this product myself - and well, this is one of those hidden gems you always hear about, but could never find yourself!

GeoGirl GR8 Lip Shine originally sells for $8, much like the Burt's Bee's product line. I found this in Walmart's clearance section for only $2! SCORE!

The packaging (the little bee's) is what caught my attention. Then I noticed it was an all natural lipstick and thought "hmmm...I've never used a natural lipstick before", then in the cart it went.


It does indeed smell like fruit punch, but very subtle. It goes on shimmery with a hint of color. It is made of using natural antioxidants which protect your lips. The product also includes Vitamin E and Green Tea.

You can purchase your own at Walmart



For those Beauties who live and breathe by natural products, such as my new natural product line - For Sanity's Sake - I highly recommend this product. It was a full 4 hours before I needed to freshen' up my lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...