Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cover Girl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

Written By: Shannon Boyce

When it comes to foundation, I'm a gotta-try-them-all kind of girl. I guess that's because I'm still on the hunt for the ultimate foundation. See, I still haven't found "the one" yet. Probably because most foundation shades are too dark...even in the lightest shades available. Maybe it's because I have dry skin. Or, perhaps it's a combination of both! Whatever the reason, I am still searching. Since I still haven't found the foundation, I couldn't resist when I saw the latest from Cover Girl.



The Cover Girl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation is described as being a lightweight whipped foundation that doesn't leave your skin looking greasy or shiny. Its claims are that this is a breathable foundation with a natural, matte finish. Sounds pretty great, right? Well, I've been wearing this foundation on and off for the last couple of weeks and the verdict is in...


Is this foundation a hit or miss? Well, it's a bit of both. As much as I wanted the new Cover Girl foundation to be the best foundation ever...it wasn't. That's not to say that this is a bad product! It's actually quite good, to be honest. But if you are looking for a full coverage foundation to wear from day to night, I would give this a pass. However, this product can definitely work for you if you want something super quick and easy.


I personally love to use this foundation in the morning before work. I can apply it with my fingers and it blends into the skin really well. It looks very natural and doesn't add a ton of shine to my face. I wouldn't necessarily choose this for a date night or an evening out with the girls though! There simply isn't enough longevity to the coverage. It lasts for 6 hours at most. After that, it starts to fade...fast.

This particular Cover Girl foundation comes in ten different shades - but be warned, there still isn't a huge amount of colour variety. If you need a shade that is either quite light or dark, you may not find a perfect match. (Sadly, I couldn't. Story of my life!) On the plus side, the foundation itself comes in a small glass jar and has a really smooth and silky texture.


Sp, is the Cover Girl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation right for you? It depends what you need. If you want a nice lightweight foundation, it just may be the perfect product. This may not have been the ultimate foundation that I was searching for, but I certainly wasn't disappointed. For a quick fix, this new product gets the job done.

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...