Monday, August 12, 2013

Tattoo Your Locks

Going into this - I was a little worried about whether I would be able to do it or not, but I always love a challenge! So, here is what I came up with!

Tattoo Your Hair: Cheetah Print Style



Step One: After changing into something you are alright getting stained and clearing a good work place, gather the things you need...I suggest using gloves, hair dye and a celery stick.

Step Two: Dip the end of your celery stick in your dye, then apply to your hair where you would like the pattern to show up.

Once you are happy with your pattern, leave your hair dye in for the suggested time.

Step Three: Rinse, being careful not to let the color bleed onto part of your hair you do not want it in.

Note: You can use anything as a "stamp."
I chose to do cheetah print,
because I know it is a common one that people want to know how to do.

For more tips on coloring your hair, go here.
For more information, read Hope Jenning's take on this style.

But, even if you don't want to "tattoo" your hair, there are still loads of options
- from fun clips in extensions to a classic tattoo hair accessory.






Lastly, actual tattoos on or around the scalp are a great way to accessorize your hair,
but not something you should commit to without thinking it through carefully.

~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...