Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tastefully Inked Week

Hello Beauties,


First, I would like to welcome Catherine - our newest Beauty VIP! Welcome to the team!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week is about the Tastefully Inked!


Those of you who have tattoos - keep them creative, beautiful and meaningful.

I unfortunately am unable to get a tattoo
(I am allergic to the ink - even in henna).

Even though I like to draw (not as much as I used to)
and come up with new and unique designs for future tattoos,
I'm bummed.

So, since I'm sorta the ugly duckling when it comes to lack of ink...
I have come up with a group of ink from numerous social networking sites:














(Oh, white ink - how I wanted you so)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...