Sunday, August 04, 2013

Black and White Week

Hello Beauties,

As previously mentioned in August's Roundup 2013, Black and White Week is like no other (hence, the Michael Jackson music video).



Today, also starts the first post for Hope's new series "Splurge/Steal". I wish her the best of luck, as she came to me extremely excited about wanting to try this series of posts with our readers. Please let her know what you think!

Yes, this is a short port...probably the shortest as far as Introductions for Themed Weeks goes, but there are just so many things to get to this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...