Sunday, August 04, 2013

Beauty Dupes

Hello Ladies,


In the makeup world, a duplicate product is a item similar to another item from a different brand, a substitute product. Often a dupe is referred to as an inexpensive alternative to a high end item.


At random, you will see my newest obsession - Beauty Dupes posts, except I'll be calling them "Splurge/Steal #___." I will try to continue this series of posts as long as Meredith allows it (she doesn't object to trying anything once - within reason of course).


So, stay tuned for Splurge/Steal #1, which will be posting within the next hour.

See you soon,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...