Thursday, August 08, 2013

Beauty Blog Tag Feedback

Hello Beauties,




The Ladies and I over at Beauty O'holic were nominated to do this tag by Shannell Lee, she's such a sweetheart and I'm so honored to have been tagged, as I am sure all the other girls are!


So here it goes...

Name A Beauty Routine You Rarely Do
I used to wear make up daily, but I decided my skin needed to breathe, so I let it. Now, I don't have an every day routine. I tend to only wear makeup if I look really horrible/have somewhere to go.

Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
If, by saying regularly you mean, as often as I use them? Yes. I don't wear make-up every day, as my skin breaks out pretty easily. I'm a freak for a clean face, so I tend to wash my brushes if I know I'll have to apply make-up in the next few days.

How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
Like 10 minutes? I hate to walk around with 'scabby' looking nails, as my mother would say - although, I can tolerate black chipped nail polish (thanks early teen punk/emo days).

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product, even if you need it. (i.e., top coat, foundation)?
I do a lot of cleaning and I wasn't allowed to wear nail polish/makeup to school last year, so I put off buying new products, because I simply wasn't using them.

What is your worst beauty habit?
My worst beauty habit would have to be no throwing out my mascara's every three months. It usually takes me at least six months to finish one, and I swear they just tell you to throw them away every three months to sell more mascara. Lol.

Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
I really hate hanging up washes. I usually have to set a timer to remind me to go hang them up (we have no need for a dryer, when Barbados is so warm!).

When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
Well, partly. I usually always have all my clothes that I want laid out, the purse/bag that I want to carry, etc. Other than that, I usually dilly-dally reading blogs and other stuff until I rush to shower, do my hair and put on said clothes.

Can you commit to spending bans?
Being a student, and living with my mom - I can't afford to go on shopping sprees all the time - spending bans are non-existent to me!

What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I'd say about a day. Sometimes you need to take a little break, but I like to make sure that I have some post scheduled anyways.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...