Saturday, July 06, 2013

You're Wearing Makeup?

Hello Ladies,


I am going to show you the necessities to master the "no makeup" look.



Foundation
You have to achieve an even skin tone and hide your imperfections. Start with a foundation that gives you the perfect amount of coverage you need. You don't want to choose too heavy, otherwise you risk losing the all-natural look we're going for.

Ask the Sephora ladies for a few samples that you can try in multiple locations to help you choose the perfect one. Remember that every foundation looks different under store lighting and outside.

Bronzer
Highlighting is the key to giving your skin back the radiance it naturally emits. Dust a highlighter on top of your cheekbones to give your skin the radiance you see celebs with in pictures. Everyone wants this look.


Eyeliner
Eyeliner is something I have mixed feelings about. Everyone always thinks it's strange that I NEVER line my bottom lash line. This is actually my secret to looking like I'm not wearing a lot of makeup.

I love the definition that lining my top lid gives me, but once I put it on the bottom I feel like the whole look of my makeup changes. It looks like voila, I'm definitely wearing makeup. I love powder eyeliners because they tend to look a little more natural and you can get them really close to the lash line.


Groomed Brows
Groomed brows help make you look polished. Make sure you remove any stray hairs. You can do this from waxing, tweezing or threading.

Unless you are blessed with perfectly full, shapely brows, you need to fill them in a bit. I prefer a powder, over a pencil, to fill in my brows because I think it looks more natural.


Lips
Lips are the finishing touch for this look. Unless you put something on your lips, you don't look completely finished. Apply a gloss, or a nude lipstick.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...