Thursday, July 04, 2013

The Patriotic Pedicure That Can Be Worn After 7/4

 
Happy Fourth of July, everybody! In honor of this day, I decided to do a little Patriotic Pedicure...But there's one problem with that: I feel silly wearing flamboyant flags all over my toes for a week after I paint them, since I only need to sport it for a day. I don't have the time or willpower to just repaint them the next day with "normal colors", so I ended up with something a bit different than the traditional red, white, and blue.

I finally painted my toes with red, white, and silver (I had a new bottle of silver that was begging to be opened), since they look quite basic, but still patriotic, especially if you don a pair of blue flip-flops like I did.
 
The colors I used were:
  • White - Sephora by OPI "White Hot"
  • Red - Essie "First Dance"
  • Silver - Sinful Colors "Casablanca"
I hope you enjoyed this post, and Happy Fourth!

Lainey L.,
The Belle Beauty Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...