Sunday, July 21, 2013

Superhero Week

Hello Beauties,

Who is your favorite superhero?
Batman? Cat Woman? Your Mother? Your Father?



Whoever your superhero is,
we are here to celebrate them all.





Our Beauty VIPs, myself included,
are going to share with you our superheros.


You will learn during this week,
that not everyone picks a "good guy or gal" as their superhero
and that's okay...
this week is about who your superhero is!

So, tell us who your superhero/villain is?
Whom ever he or she may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...