Sunday, July 28, 2013

Professional Chic Week

Hello Beauties,

What does professionalism mean? Well, according to Merriam-Webster Online, professionalism means the conduct, aims, or qualities that characterize or mark a profession or a professional person.

Well, I am not here to lecture you on how to be professional.



Professional Chic Week is all about how to dress the part - how to look amazing in the office. From your head down to your toes, this weeks information and pictures will be enough for your personal inspiration wardrobe - remember to own it!


Work appropriate outfits and how to accessorize without too much attention being drawn to yourself - subtle - is key.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog and following :) I am following your blog as well. I think my fav professional look is Jenns.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...