Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Neon

It's Neon Week!!!! This Summer, it's all about the neon colors. Neon clothes, neon makeup, and even neon shoes. Have you seen the new neon Gucci tennis shoes? They come in neon pink, yellow and orange. They are so cute, but I am not about that life where you spend over $600 on sneakers. I am, however, all about the neon makeup!!!

Check out this look I created. It is a little bright and mutli-colored. If it is too much for you, try applying just one of the bright colors to your lid. To accomplish this look and capture its full intensity, try using a white base underneath. I used a white cream base from the Makeup Forever Flash Palette, $99. For my eyeliner - I used two bright greens from the Shany Cosmetics Masterpiece Seven Layer Makeup Palette, $75. In the outer corners, I used a very bright Pink from Makeup Forever, $20. In my crease, I used a brown color close to my skin tone as a transition color. I used Buck from the Urban Decay Naked Palette.

If you are fair skin, I recommend a lighter off white color. On the bottom lash line, I also applied that white cream base as an eyeliner and a base under a bright green eye shadow. I also used a black cream base from the same MUFE Flash Palette as an eyeliner for my top lid. Then I finished the eyes off by applying my favorite Red Cherry Lashes (#15).

We can't forget the lips now... I used the beautiful and oh so popular Candy Yum-Yum by MAC Cosmetics, $15. I also used the same pink eye shadow I used for my eyes, as a blush. These are the products I used, but there are plenty of other options.

Sleek Cosmetics has the Acid Eye Shadow Palette; a neon lover's dream for only $9.99. However, if you live in the United States, the only way to get this is to purchase it through Ebay. They will not ship this palette to the States. Check out the bright colors below.



XOXO,

Makeup Thug

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...