Lets talk a little about natural makeup. You want to wear
makeup the flatters your face and skin tone, not ramp it up to
"House of a 1000 Corpses!"
OMG, this girl practically OD'd on her eyeliner. Not
attractive unless you are a Vampire or someone who works a lot!
Cameron always looks just right.
If Snooki can let go of her makeup...you can too!
Products to help you on your way:
Thank You Bare Escentuals
Swirl, Tap, Buff Application
- Swirl a small amount of bareMinerals Foundation in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.
- Tap away excess.
- Buff onto the skin in a circular motion.
Applying the Makeup is Easy
- Swirl a small amount of bareMinerals into the lid with the Flawless Application Brush (for lighter coverage) or the Full Coverage Kabuki Brush (for more coverage) until the BareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
- Tap off excess. bareMinerals should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
- Buff bareMinerals onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the cheeks, forehead, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals.
Emma Stone for Revlon
Revlon Lip Butters
Keep it light and youthful.
for The Stylista
for more of Lindsey visit stylistabysc.blogspot.com!