Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Nail Soak for Long, Strong Nails

~Deanna

I don't know about you, but I freely admit I am a nail polish junkie, but since I like to do crazy designs, I like my nails long. Well, I'm a bit of a natural girl (I try not to use chemical beauty products), so I've come up with my own weekly nail soak that helps nails grow and stay strong, as well as help keep them clean and whiten the nail!



You Will Need:
  • 1 cup warm-hot water
  • 1/4 inch slice lemon (to whiten and strengthen)
  • 2 tbsp salt (to clean and exfoliate)
  • 1/2 tsp olive oil (to strengthen and moisturize)
  • 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar (to strengthen and prevent chipping)
  1. Add the water with the lemon and salt.
  2. In a small, separate bowl mix the vinegar and oil together.
  3. Soak tips of hands in warm water, adding more salt or lemon if you need to, for 10-15 minutes or until fingernails are white.
  4. Remove your hands, dry and massage the oil-vinegar mixture on to your nails to help strengtehn and prevent chipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...