Monday, July 08, 2013

Mermaid Locks

The Little Mermaid story by Hans Christian Andersen was written in 1837. A dark story of love and death, but thanks to Disney tweaking it, it has a resurgence of interest. The animated movie came out over twenty years ago, but it is so ingrained in pop culture. Age never seems to be a factor, from little girls to thirty somethings.

Visit Copenhagen, Denmark to see the Little Mermaid
Mermaid art is centuries old. It still lives and excites the mind.
Sailors tell tales of beautiful ladies in the water.

Mermaid by JW Waterhouse

By Onekatie

I saw this movie and I wanted to be a mermaid.
Madison was beautiful and graceful underwater, and that hair...sigh.

Darryl Hannah as Madison in Splash

A beautiful wedding look

What's great about mermaid hair is the fantasy,
you can do any color and it will be lovely.





See more of Shea Drake on Wordpress

From 500px


Pinup Mermaid

I seriously want to have some Pink Mermaid Hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...