Monday, July 08, 2013

Mermaid Hair

~Deanna



Mermaids are known for their long flowing hair.
Have your ever wondered how you could get it?
Want to know the quick tip to mermaid worthy hair?

Wigs!

Now, I won't lie to you, I'm a huge fan of wigs; it's how I go from a short blonde to a long red head or (my favorite) long purple circles in the span of a couple of minutes. It can be the perfect way to get long, flowing, un-naturally colored hair without waiting forever and damaging our hair with bleach and harsh chemicals.


Get these for as little as $21.99 with free shipping!

Want to get even more mermaid-y?


Try adding a simple fish tail braid or a beautiful seashell headband.

1 comment:

  1. hi Merideth and Beauty O'holic beauties, please consider yourselves tagged on the Beauty blogger Tag. Hope you guys have a wonderful time.

    you can read more details here
    http://shannellee.blogspot.com/2013/07/beauty-blogger-tag.html

    thanks
    hugs and kisses

    shannel

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...