Friday, July 26, 2013

Captain America

You and your man into Superheros?

Why not a Captain America Wedding?



White dress can be used for the bride during the reception, blue dress is suggested for bridesmaids.


Something sexy for the groom to find.


Looks yummy, right?


Your wedding wouldn't be complete without a
wedding cake inspired by Captain America himself.


If the bride is really into Captain America,
go above and beyond!


And, of course, we can't leave out the groom.

~Vicky C.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the idea of a superhero themed wedding! It looks so fun, and I love that America bridal grown! Now following you from the blog hop:)

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...