Monday, July 29, 2013

5 Quick Office Chic Hairstyles!

Hello Beauties,


I have put together a list of hairstyles that you can do while walking out the door and still look chic at the office. Who doesn't love that? I know I would love to get my hair done in half the time to make it out the door in the morning.



SOCK BUN


Click here for a How-To

LOOSE BUN

  1. Collect hair loosely into a high pony tail.
  2. Twist.
  3. Secure with bobby pins.
  4. Voila, you're done!
CLASSIC PONY


Click here for a Chic Ponytail

Of course, this works with all lengths of hair.
A great way to keep your hair near and clean,
but still have it stylish and fashionable!

What's your favorite type of ponytail?


LOOSE SIDE BRAID


This is another hairstyle for the office that is for the long-haired beauties!

A loose braid can also be a great hairstyle for the office
and is super easy to do in the morning!

I think this is a Win-Win hairstyle,
as you can braid your hair right after getting out of the shower in the morning
and have a loose braid at the office and wavy hair after hours!

CURLS & WAVES


This can be pulled off by beauties with short or long hair!

Curls or waves (from the braid I recently mentioned)
is a great look for the office!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...