Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sunscreen for 2013


According to the Waldorf Dermatology & Laser Associates in Nanuet, NY states that you need at least an SPF of 15 daily. For prolonged sun exposure, a SPF of 30 or above  and a water resistant formulation. Sunscreen containing titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, avobenzone, and mexoryl as its active ingredient is a good sunscreen to choose in the future.




The amount of sunscreen you apply is also vital.


The recommended amount is at least a shot glass full of sunscreen for the average adult
and reapplying every one to two hours while outdoors.


I have been hearing huge and amazing reviews about this product, so I figured I would try it out myself. Apparently, everyone that I have talked to about this product said that this is the best sunscreen to use under makeup by far, and I have to agree 100%! It stays put and protects no matter what I am doing! It is oil-free and it didn't clog my pores. I went for a run while wearing this under my makeup (yeah, I know) and it stayed. Sun protection while running, it's a win-win in my book! You can find this product at Sephora, if you click the link under the picture.


This sunscreen has added protection against insects, without DEET. It works great at preventing insects and you could definitely see the difference between the protected and unprotected areas of your skin.


Ironically, the commercial for this product came on the same time I posted the picture to write about it. Haha. Well, the bottom line is that this sunscreen is not only convenient, but it works! It's a great product for the family, including the little ones. 


This sunblock absorbs quickly. I have never been burned while using a Banana Boat product, including this one. There is not greasy feeling either.


This sunscreen uses physical blockers (Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide) and it goes on very light and quickly absorbs into your skin. It is SPF 30, non-greasy and doesn't clog your pores or cause breakouts to sensitive skin (hence - it's sensitive).

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...