Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Scrub

~Deanna

We all want soft radiant skin at any time, but with shorts and bikini's it always seems so much more important during the Summer (or at least it does for me).




Last year, I came up with the perfect (in my opinion) body scrub for Summer and I would like to share it with you right now!

What You Will Need:

1/4 cup lemon juice and the grated skin of the lemon
1 small cucumber (chopped or processed)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
2 tbsp of your favorite body wash
2 tbsp honey



What You Do:

Mix all five ingredients together and use shortly after mixing by applying to damp skin. Massage for a couple of minutes before rinsing with warm water/cold water and finish with your favorite moisturizer after hopping out of the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...