Friday, June 14, 2013

Shimmer Fashions

Hello Beauties,

When you were a little girl, how much did you enjoy playing dress up? I'll admit, I did. Spinning in a pretty dress or skirt and watching it reach far with each twirl, felt amazing. No matter how old we get, I'm sure there are a few of us that still do that from time to time...*cough cough*.


I'm sure you have seen quite a few pictures that are shimmering in numerous ways, but the week is far from over. I have gathered a few fashion and accessories photographs for you that with complete your look if your heart desires.



 


2 comments:

  1. I love the silver sequined top, cream blazer, and dark jeans ensemble. Do you know where I can buy any of these items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sequined tops are a big hit this year...I've seen them in JCPenney's. You may be able to find the cream blazer at Macy's. The dark jeans you can find anywhere. If you do manage to find the same ensemble or something similar, can you please send us a picture and we'll add it to our blog! Thanks and good luck!

      Delete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...