Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Nail Polish Review

It probably sounds odd, but I would rather sit 45 minutes for a pedicure than 30 minutes for a manicure.


It's been suggested to do the manicure first, so the polish has time to dry while the pedicure is being done. That wouldn't work for me because that would require me to sit and DO NOTHING for over an hour. I've ruined a fresh manicure just clicking to get to the next page on my nook.


When I spotted Sally Hansen's Insta Dri Fast Drying Nail Color promising dry nail color in one minute, I was skeptical, but gave it a try anyway.

What I first noticed was the shape of the brush. It's more of a triangle shape and it holds much more polish so you can get a lot of coverage quickly. And it DOES dry fast. By the time I got my right hand done, I was ready for the second coat on my left hand.

Unfortunately, there is a downside to this. The polish starts to chip after the first day!


I even tried it again starting with a base coat, two coats of polish and a top coat; by the next day it was chipping again. It was really disappointing.

But, I would say Sally Hansen's Insta Dri does have its place. It has lots of great colors and it's only $4 a bottle. If you are going out for the evening, by all means, do the last minute manicure, go out and have fun. But, you'll need to pick another polish, if you want a long-lasting manicure.

~Darci

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...