Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Beauty Haul

Hello Beauties,


This is all the shopping I did this month. I think I will be good for a few months. Half of these might be in next months Empties, but we'll see.

Hair

While I grabbed a few of my favorites, I thought I would also try Bath and Body Works Shampoo and Conditioner. Yeah! I didn't know they had hair products, so this is my first time trying them. I bought them in Warm Vanilla Sugar scent.
  • Herbal Essences - Honey, I'm Strong - Strengthening Conditioner, $2.97
  • Organix (a product I've bought before) - Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Condtioner, $4.95
  • Bath and Body Works - Pleasures - Warm Vanilla Sugar Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner for dry, damaged or color treated hair, $17
  • Johnson and Johnson Baby Shampoo, $1
  • Laila Ali Professional - Smoothing Conditioning Hair Dress, $5
  • Mizani H2O Intense Strengthening Night-Time Treatment, $9


Body
  • Bath and Body Works - Cucumber Melon Body Wash - $11 , Body Mist - $12 and Body Cream - $12
  • Bath and Body Works - Dancing Waters Body Cream, $12
  • Bath and Body Works Aruba Coconut Body Cream - $12.50 and Glowing Body Scrub - $14
  • H&M Body Butter - Blood Orange, $1
  • CVS - Fresh Moisturizing Body Wash - Cucumber, FREE (I had a coupon for a free product)
  • Calgon - Hot Date - Warm Vanilla and Pear Body Lotion, $3


Face
  • YES to Carrots Lip Butter - Berry, $1
  • Bonnebell Lip Tint - Lipblush Calming Vanilla Chia. $2
  • Bonnebell Lip Gloss - Pomegranate, $3
  • H&M - Face Mask - Cinnamon and Argan Oil, $3
  • H&M - Face Mask - Dead Sea Mineral Mask, $3
  • H&M - Face Mask - Coconut Water, $3
  • H&M - Face Mask - Dragon Fruit, $3
  • Girl Scouts - Lip Smacker - Lip Gloss & Lip Balm - Chocolate Peanut Butter, $3.84
  • H&M - Lip Balm - Blood Orange, $1
  • Clean and Clear - Morning Burst - Facial Scrub, $1
  • HEB Solutions Sensitive Skin Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 60, $.49


Scents
  • Bath and Body Works - Wallflowers Home Fragrance Diffuser, $5.50
  • Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill - Espresso Bar, $6.50
  • Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill - Mahogany Teakwood, $6.50
  • Bath and Body Works - Mini Candle - Espresso Bar, $3.50
  • Bath and Body Works - Mini Candle - Watermelon Lemonade, $3.50
  • Bath and Body Works - Small Candle - Espresso Bar, $10
  • White Barn - Mini Candle - Frosted Cupcake, $3.50
  • White Barn - Small Candle - Frosted Cupcake, $10
  • Bath and Body Works - Small Candle - Summertime Smores, $10


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...