Saturday, June 01, 2013

Jenny's Introduction

Hey Beauties,

How are all of you lovelies? I hope your guys are all well. I'm Jenny. As you guys may have guessed from the June Roundup post, or even by the title of this blog; I'm the newest addition to the Beauty VIP's.



I'll be your go-to-girl for hair (as well as Deanna) and I must admit - I'm a foodie. So, my homemade remedies may have you putting food on your hair/face to make it look perfect. The end justifies the means right?

Blogging is a new passion for me and I'm so glad I found it. It's such a creative outlet and I love that I'll be getting to share my tips, tricks and looks with you guys and get your feedback (: Reading the feedback I get and replying to comments is one of the best parts!

You can look out for my first post for Beauty O'holic, which will be going up on June 12th for my take on shimmer and how to make it wearable this summer.

Kick back, relax and browse Beauty O'holic, - it's what I do. Hope you enjoy reading.

Jenny xox

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Beauty O'holic team, Jenny! I've been a VIB for nearly a year, and I love it.

    www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...