Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Colorful Splashes Lookbook

Hello Ladies,

I believe I am opening this week of numerous lookbooks, yay! Meredith decided that this week was perfect for introducing Splashes of Color before Summer started and I agree. Summer starts in less than a week and in many states across the nation, it has felt like Summer for the last three weeks. While I live in Florida, it has been raining non-stop, becomes humid (which means my hair is up in a ponytail), we finally get a few nice days and back to rain. I know Spring brings those amazing Spring Showers that are hard to pass up...hmmm...back to the lookbook:






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I only wish I could pull off looks like that or had more confidence to do so!

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...