Monday, June 17, 2013

Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Review

Hello Beauties,


I have asked a few of the Beauty VIP's to write a review on the new Clear Scalp and Hair Total Care Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner. I received seven samples (a week's worth) of the product and gave Darci, Vicky and Lindsey J each a duo sample in return for a review of the product.



I will be starting off with my review and then Darci, Vicky and Lindsey J will discuss their experiences with the product.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off, both the shampoo and the condition smell amazing.


I still can't quite pin-point exactly what it reminds me of, but with time I'll figure it out. Before I used the samples, I was swimming in a friends pool yesterday...so, we all know what chlorine does to your hair. Yuck! As soon as I put the shampoo in, it was like an instant detangler. With my hair and chlorine added, my hair is in the worst condition: tangled, extremely dry, sticky (chlorine), damp (thickness of my hair)...I'll say it again...Yuck! Washed with shampoo, rinsed, then applied conditioner. Hand's down...one of the BEST conditions I've had in a long time. To me, it feels EXACTLY like the condition you get when you buy hair dye. Not only did my hair detangle from using the shampoo, but the condition added the silky smooth texture and made my hair feel light.


Many ladies ("Beauties") believe that if you have more hair, you need to use more shampoo to cover it all...that is not the case with this. The sample gives you about a tablespoon amount of each and it's all you need! The shampoo lather's up real fast and the conditioner soothes. What more could a girl ask for?


While I think this product is over-priced...I don't spend $10 on Shampoo and Conditioner that often, it is worth it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love doing product reviews, but when Meredith handed me these flat foil packets of CLEAR Scalp and Hair Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner, my first thought was 'there isn't enough here to wash half my head'. I'm happy to admit I was wrong.


The Shampoo is very thick and a little REALLY DOES go a long way. Remember when you were little and you'd use a bunch of shampoo in your hair to make tones of bubbles and then you'd 'sculpt' your hair into a point on the top of your head? I was actually able to do that with the TINY little bit of shampoo in the sample.

What really surprised me was that as I was rinsing out the shampoo, my hair was untangling...BEFORE I'd used the conditioner.

The Conditioner was also very thick...I could imagine scooping it out of a jar, rather than pouring it out of a bottle. Again, a little went a long way. I didn't leave it in long...only long enough to shower and rinse...but my hair, which is very dry from years of coloring, was very soft and manageable. I decided to let it air dry to see what happened. NO FRIZZ!!!

I only shampoo once or twice a week and three days went by before my hair started feeling dry, although still not as dry as usual. I did use a flat iron on the 3rd day to tame some fly-aways.

I'm not easily impressed, but I was with these two products. They're $4.98 each for the shampoo and conditioner, but so little is needed per use, that they're a good buy as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Meredith asked a few of us to sample CLEAR Scalp and Hair Therapy Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner.

My hair is long and very thick. It is also very dry now. You can see in my photo that my hair is naturally very dark. I have been highlighting my hair for several months and it is closer to a strawberry blonde now. Of course all of the processing takes a toll on the hair.

Because my hair is so thick, I didn't know if the little packet of shampoo would be enough, but it lathered up really well and smelled good.

There was also enough conditioner to coat all of my hair. Unfortunately, my hair is still as dry and frizzy as before. I'll use the shampoo again, but I need a conditioner that is more intensely hydrating. I'm sure this would be fine for hair that's never been processed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I tried the shampoo and conditioner. They both left my hair feeling very clean. Unfortunately for me, I have a little bit of psoriasis, so it definitely activated that. My scalp was a mess after just one use, so I decided it wouldn't be for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone enjoy multiple reviews in one post.

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith, Darci, Vicky and Lindsey J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...