Sunday, June 30, 2013

Au Naturel Week

Hello Beauties,

After a themed week suggestion, a long discussion and severe amounts of begging, I have agreed to change the weeks theme from the Roaring 20's (which was inspired by The Great Gatsby) to Au Naturel Week, by our Lead Blogger, Hope Jennings.




Hope has also pointed out that on more than one occasion, we have had viewers asking for a post on how to achieve natural looking makeup, and we have not delivered a post yet.


Well, our viewers will not only get a post, you will receive a week! Thank you for writing in and asking!

Ask and you shall receive!

Without further adieu,
I present to you...

Au Naturel Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...