Monday, May 13, 2013

Ultra Glow

Super Gro Review


I bought this last November for $11
and with 11 oz., it's still going strong!


More About The Product:
"Ultra Grow: Super Gro Hair & Scalp Conditioner" helps to care for damaged hair at the root as it hydrates and provides essential lost oils.  It stimulates hair growth and helps to control hair problems like split ends, dandruff and itchy scalp. Great for all hair types.

The Upsides:
  • It's cheap.
  • It lasts a very long time (I've heard about 8 months with daily use, I've had mine for 6 months and I'm still working through it).
  • It's natural and aims to keep your hair healthy, instead of covering up any damage.
  • The brand has a few different types, including: carrot oil, caster oil and olive oil based products.
The Downsides:
Honestly, I cannot think of any downsides to this product. I really love it and highly suggest it to anyone and everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Anastasiya. I bought this conditioner a week ago and my hair is too oily after using it. Maybe i am just using it wrong. I cant find anywhere how to you this conditioner. I saw you are using it and writing about it here.Can you please tell me how you use it? I will appreciate!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anastasiya!
    I use it only on my scalp, about 3-5 times a week. I probably use about 1/8 of a tea spoon.
    Once a week, the day before I wash my hair, I oil my entire hair paying close attention to my strand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi idk if you will reply but I used this in the shower when my hair was wet. Now it is greasy and gross and no matter how many times I wash my hair it won't come out. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      This really isn't mean to be used on wet hair because it is oil. Though I can't say I've ever had any experience with it I would suggest:
      1) Blow dry hair to get it as dry as possible.
      2) Mix egg into a froth, add a little apple cider vinegar and apply to your hair. Massage into your hair well and let sit for 5 min before washing out. I say to do this because egg is actually a great degreaser and the ACV is used to help strip product from the hair.
      3) Buy Main and tail to wash your hair. I use this shampoo and have never had issues getting oil out of my hair. I have used all types of oils from this, to coconut and other heavier oils. Main and tail always gets it out- though sometimes it takes a couple washes.

      I hope this helps!
      Deanna

      Delete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...