Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top 3 Best Foundations

Hello Ladies,




We all love to try new makeup products, so I've compiled another list of the "Best of" products to help you achieve your natural makeup look.


 

As everyone knows Revlon is a huge brand. Well, their ColorStay - full coverage foundation glides on smoothly and evenly to create a flawless finish. They created this in two different formulas: one for combination/oily skin and one for normal/dry skin. The lightweight formula's don't cake or fade and last all day.




Make Up For Ever HD Foundation will make you look your best in even the harshest light. This is a medium coverage product, but you can build it up to a full coverage product. This feels light on your skin and lasts all day without budging and doesn't feel heavy when wearing it. I love that this product comes with a pump; it makes it easier to access and apply the product. Note: Makeup companies, we LOVE pumps on our foundations!




Neutrogena Healthy Skin is another favorite drugstore foundation favorite of mine. I use this in the cooler months when my skin dries out. This is another foundation that goes on smoothly and evenly and can be built up into more full coverage if you like. I think it is similar to NARS foundation and has an SPF of 20.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...