Friday, May 31, 2013

Sail Away for Summer

Hello Beauties,

Lindsey Jones here for The Stylista, Blogging for Beauty O'holic.

It's almost summer and you need to get your boat on. Heading to the beach can be fun and you want to dress appropriately. You can find the nautical theme almost anywhere, here are a few that I found for you, to get you started.



This dress is so darn cute and perfect for a day out on a boat.


The pin-up look is so hot right now, this two piece from Esty is just what you need to look stunning at the pool.


It may be a little wet going into summer where you are. This jacket is the answer. Keep covered up in style.


I want this shirt...You can pair it with navy pants or shorts and some cute sandals.


You need accessories to go with your ship shape looks, try this light and flexible bracelet.


Who doesn't need shoes?

Dress up any outfit with these stunners from Michael Kors.


Find your way with this Agate and Brass necklace.

Whether you are at the beach or a chic party, you will look amazing.

Much Love,

7 comments:

  1. Hi therem,Lindsey! Maggie here from ModCloth. I just wanted thank you for featuring one of our ModCloth dresses on your adorable blog. Your picks are pretty ModFabulous! We’d love for you to share some of your photos on our Style Gallery. Can't wait to see how you style your next outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by. Lindsey J is actually one of our writers, but we will be sure to pass the message! ~ Meredith

      Delete
    2. I was not able to find that nautical dress on the Modcloth website. Can someone provide a link to it please? Thanks.

      Delete
    3. Kathi, I was unable to find it myself, however, there are many variations to choose from on ModCloth, such as: Best for Mast Dress (http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/best-for-mast-dress) or A Starboard is Born Dress (http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/a-starboard-is-born-dress). Hope this helps. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love Your blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie B,

    Its Lindsey, Meredith told me you liked my piece, thank you. I really enjoyed perusing your site, it had just the dress I was looking for. By all means share away.

    Thank you again,

    Lindsey J
    for the Stylista

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...