Monday, May 20, 2013

Rosie Cheeks

Hello Beauties,

Some people have pale complexions, while others have a rosier glow. Many women use makeup and blush to make their cheeks rosier.


If you want rosy cheeks more naturally, live a healthier lifestyle.

Eating spicy foods makes some people have rosier complexions; exercising outdoors can give your cheeks a rosier glow naturally. The cold winter air and the summer sunshine both help to make your face rosy. You can also exfoliate the skin on your face daily to encourage a rosier complexion.

I don't wear a lot of makeup or blush, but when I do, it gives me that instant fresh look that brightens my entire face regardless of how much makeup I have on.


There are a lot of blushes to choose from, like powders, creams, gels, shimmers and bronzers to name a few. I tend to stick with the matte powder that blends easily and provides color all day. I use a big brush and apply to the highest part of my cheekbones, then blend in below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...