Nothing is worse than caked-on makeup. Ick!
To avoid that too-much-makeup look,
follow these steps.
Remember: Less is more!
- By dabbing a sponge over your foundation and bronzer, you can keep your make up looking like it is caked-on..
- An orange face is NOT natural.
- Ask a family member or friend if you have too much makeup on, to help you clarify if you wear too much makeup.
- For a sun-kissed glow, apply bronzer instead of blush to your cheeks, top of nose and forehead.
- Wear a light pink lip gloss for a touch of color, if you choose to wear no other makeup.
- Before applying your foundation, apply a moisturizer or lotion first. It keeps your makeup from flaking.
- When applying a bold lip color, apply one coat then blot. Then apply a clear lip gloss for a perfect shine.
See you next time,