Friday, May 24, 2013

May's Beauty Haul

Hello Beauties,

Last night I went on a little beauty shopping spree...nothing big, but just a few things I actually needed to pick up, along with some things that caught my eye.

So, this is my

MAY

First off, I picked up some Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner, because it is amazing to use as a hair mask before getting out of the shower, and plus, I ran out.


Next, I found a cheap-o pair of flip flops and of course, the size I need was only in blue.


As mentioned in our One Year Anniversary post - The Truth 365,
I was in an accident...well, anyway...
Tennis Balls are a great way to work out those hard to reach knots in my muscles.


Also mentioned in The Truth 365 post,
I am limited to exercises that require an exercise ball.


I saw four packets of misc. hair treatments and oils that I wanted to try out.
While I haven't used them yet to write a review,
that will be the next step.





Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

1 comment:

  1. new follower from blogoholics -

    http://debbydoesavon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...