Saturday, May 04, 2013

I Dream Of Candy


It's Candy Land Week!!! I don't know about you, but when I think of Candy Land, for some reason candy canes come to mind. Maybe this is because the name is created using candy canes. Well, it's not Christmas, and candy canes are boring. I imagine the sky in Candy Land is filled with cotton candy clouds. So, why not create a look inspired by just that? It's must tastier anyway.



To create this look I used the following products:

Eye Brows:
Eyes:
Face:
Lips:
I hope you all have enjoyed this look.

By the way, what is your favorite candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...