It's Candy Land Week!!! I don't know about you, but when I think of Candy Land, for some reason candy canes come to mind. Maybe this is because the name is created using candy canes. Well, it's not Christmas, and candy canes are boring. I imagine the sky in Candy Land is filled with cotton candy clouds. So, why not create a look inspired by just that? It's must tastier anyway.
To create this look I used the following products:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo (Too Cool/Tenacious Teal)
- Urban Decay Glinda Palette (Magic)
- Urban Decay Glinda Palette (Aura)
- Glamour Doll Eyes Loose Eye Shadow (Cotton Candy)
- NYX Eye Pencil (White)
- NYX Eye Pencil (Electric Blue)
- Benefit Magic Ink Liquid Eyeliner
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Red Cherry Lashes (#15)
I hope you all have enjoyed this look.
By the way, what is your favorite candy?